Vishal Kumbar - Options Trading Strategy Using Order Flow Analysis

OVERVIEW

This course will walk you through the new learning vertical which has been untapped by many to understand the stock market in a better and easy way of using Order Flow Analysis, where in you will understand about taking the decisions in the market using the live market buy orders or sell orders.

We have been living in a condition where the market has been changing very rapidly with the current dynamic conditions and to adapt to that change people need to approach the stock market with a dynamic approach of learning if they wish to understand and become better sound in it.

Using this method you will be able to analyze and identify the true breakouts and false breakouts in the market to take better decisions.

COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:

• Understand the stock market using new vertical of analyzing orders placed during live market.
  • Help you take decisions in market using the flow of market buy orders & sell orders
  • Identify True Breakouts & False Breakouts.
  • winners mindset required to conquer stock market to become Ninja Trader.

WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?

The course is designed, developed & curated for anyone who has a keen interest in learning and understanding the stock market trading with a new advanced & improvised perspective of order flow analysis.

Register Here

1 Like

Hi thanks for sharing i want his workshop or masterclass video link if possible please provide thanks

1 Like

i have recorded videos of order flow analysis by vishal kumbar

2 Likes

hi can you share them with me i’ll message you my telegram id

ok do you have any trading tutorials

will you share order flow videos

I have many please share the vishal kumbar course if you have. I’ll share my smtrading stack with you

Id @anirudh099

hii i need vishal kumbar course plzzzzzzzzzz provide me

link not working plzzzzzzzzz provide me