The Complete Forex Course From Scratch To Professional

The complete forex trading course from scratch to professional (Step by step with live trading example) + Free Template.

What you’ll learn

• Have a full understanding of how the Forex Market operates
  • Understand what leverage is and how it affects your trading
  • Understand what pip is and how to calculate it
  • Tell the difference between Base & Quoted currencies and what you buy and you sell

Requirements

• Just follow the steps i will teach you
  • You do not need any prior knowledge about forex market

Description

The complete Forex trading course from scratch to professional (Step by step with live trading example) + Free Template And Indicators

(((((( student feedback

-Kavindra Lakshitha –

Good Teacher with an amazing strategy. I brushed up my knowledge perfectly from his course. Thank you Thomas. Thank you Udemy.

-Chathuranga prabash Ananda-

I have learnt many things about forex and mt4 and also a new strategy…Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity to become online entrepreneur.

-Smail TOBBI-

Good job , Excellent and clear explication . I’m a beginner i have learned a lot of things in this course . Thanks a lot.

-Koi Ho-

This is the third course by Mr Thomas Boleto that I completed. I thoroughly enjoyed it as I have learned so much from a Professional Trader. I received good support from Thomas who has been quick to answer my queries. I am confident that I’ll be able to put to practice what I have learned. Thank you, Thomas. )))))))

Learn everything you need to know to start Trading on the Forex Market and Financial Trading today!

In this course you gone to start from scratch to professional and at the end of the course you gone have the same approach of pro Forex traders in London exchange

In this course I will show you how you can take advantage of currency movements to make profits. We will talk in detail about Currencies, Charts, Bulls & Bears, Short Selling,trading strategy,Financial Trading,day trading,Technical Analysis, and much more.

Who this course is for:

• Anyone who is looking for PROOF that Forex Trading can actually earn you money

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rEWear6OtVrlXYtlOr5BPPzi-IwUzXIz

Document look up failed ,if possible document is deleted is shown bro

1 Like

link is not working

1 Like