Shannon Lutz – Live Launch Academy

Shannon Lutz – Live Launch Academy

Welcome to ” Shannon Lutz – Live Launch Academy ”

Live Launch Academy – YOUR ELITE BLUEPRINT FOR WILDLY SUCCESSFUL LAUNCHES RESULTING IN (REPEATABLE) “OH… MY… GOSH” INFUSIONS

The only thing between you and a next-level launch that creates BIG-picture profit in your business, is understanding how to build and execute. Because you know your expertise is worth way more than you’ve generated in the past. So slip on your CEO socks and get your bank account ready—Live Launch Academy is taking you from mini (or major) meltdown to I never knew this was possible.

If your launch mantra sounds a little something like “post & pray,” then this course is for you! You did it! You took your genius and turned it into a course or digital product (pop the champagne, you’re ready to see $1,000 payment notifications from Stripe while shopping for organic bananas at Whole Foods #bestlife)

Live Launch Academy takes a unique approach where most others say “This is what I do—replicate me” I say “These are the stone cold facts, numbers, and strategies that have proven successful on multiple occasions—and here’s how to apply them to your individual launch.”

And then we turn it up another notch providing done-for-you content to make your life insanely easier and connecting you with a community of experts to provide continued support along the way

Everything (and I mean everything) has a purpose and a place

You’re not learning maybes, you’re creating your own guaranteed success with the guidance of someone who meticulously studied the rules—then wrote her own.

Imagine if…

• The profits from your next launch knocked the wind out of you and left you wondering did I really do that?

• You had a detailed, fool-proof plan that took you from just an idea to completely sold-out—every time

• While walking through the store on a Sunday, your phone buzzed with $1000 worth of passive income #organicbananas #sideofcash

• You no longer wondered “Am I doing this right?” because the money and the feedback proved you were

• “I EXCEEDED MY GOAL” became part of your “every launch, every time” vocabulary

• $20k base months were your new normal, and you had the funds to create a dreamy life for you and your loved ones

• Those daydreams of scaling your biz to terrifying heights became your reality, and you felt at home—right at the top

IF ALL OF THAT FEELS BIG, SCARY, AND OUT OF REACH, JUST PICTURE WHAT THE NEXT LEVEL OF DREAMS LOOK LIKE ONCE YOU MAKE THESE YOUR REALITY.

QUIT IGNORING THOSE SOUL-NUDGES TO PLAY BIGGER, REACH HIGHER, AND ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS—IT’S YOUR TIME TO SHINE, BABY. AND I’M HERE TO HELP YOU CRANK UP THE LIGHT
You can access it here: Shannon Lutz - Live Launch Academy – Google Drive