Requesting kingresearch latest dus ka dum course. Please share the videos if you have

Hi,

Can anybody share king research Harinder Sahu (Harry) Sir latest 2021 dus ka dum webinar videos and other paid strategies like railway track, no brain, option hunting, lunchbox strategy etc.,

All these courses are expensive to afford. Hence requesting here. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Richa

1 Like

Hi, I have emailed you. Please share No brain and Railway track strategies. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Can i get railway track strategy pls

2 Likes

Hi @jack_johan, @Faisal_Shaikh is asking money for the course. This website is intended to provide courses for free. Please do not encourage people by paying them.

3 Likes

no need to pay money,wait course will be posted

9 Likes

Waiting eagerly. Thank you @abhinav_singh

1 Like

Waiting @abhinav_singh <3 Thanks mate!

2 Likes

jisko chahiye tha course,ig mil gya hoga

1 Like

Was not found any link for download

Hi Richa,
I hope you are doing well.

If you have got the coure link, Could you please share it here ?

Hi Richa,

Please share whatever kingresearch courses you have. It will be very helpful to me as I cannot afford them.

Thank You

1 Like

Hi Richa, Please share Kingresearch Dus Ka Dum 5 days recording link if you could get it.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi, Please share Kingresearch Dus Ka Dum 5 days recording link if you could get it.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Hi, Please share Kingresearch Dus Ka Dum 5 days recording link if you could get it.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

hi abhinav, kindly share with me also.

Hi,

Can anybody share king research Harinder Sahu (Harry) Sir latest 2021 dus ka dum webinar videos and other paid strategies like railway track, no brain, option hunting, lunchbox strategy etc.,

All these courses are expensive to afford. Hence requesting here. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

1 Like

bhai i have old webinars which will share in a telegram channel

please tell me your telegram channel

Please provide your telegram channel link. and I believe you should change video name to avoid copyright claim.It will be great if you can provide mediafire or mega link, only if you can because it will be hard to find without link and so will be safe. Thank you very much in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hi please let me know the telegram channel

2 Likes