Paytm IPO to hit the market November 08 and will close on November 10. The One 97 Communications Private Limited aka Paytm IPO to raise ₹18300 Crores via IPO that will be one of the biggest IPOs of all time surpasses the Coal India IPO in way back 2010. The PayTM IPO to get ready to be launched on this Diwali with the IPO size increased from ₹16600 crores to ₹18300 crores.
- In the IPO 50% OFS is by Ant Financials.
- Remaining OFS is by Alibaba, Elevation Capital, SoftBank and other existing share holders.
- Client base of over 333 millions and over 21 millions registered merchants as on March 2021.
- India’s largest payment platform with one of the most valuable brand in India.
- The PayTM Valuations is around US$6.3 billion as per Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report.
Paytm Grey Market Update (Earlier at the IPO Announcement Time):
- Paytm share price doubles to Rs 24,000 in grey market on IPO buzz; should you buy it ahead of IPO? - Financial Express (02 June 2021)
- Paytm shares go past ₹21,000 in grey market - Livemint (01 June 2021)
- Paytm’s Share Price Jumps in Grey Market After News of IPO Listing: Report - News18 (02 June 2021)
- Must Apply
Axis Bank: Adding Soon
Capital Market: Adding Soon
SMC Global: Adding Soon
Reliance Securities: Adding Soon
Ajcon Global Services Ltd: Adding Soon
Hem Securities: Adding Soon
ICICI Securities: Adding Soon
|IPO Open:||08 November 2021|
|IPO Close:||10 November 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹18300 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹8300 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx ₹10000 Crores|
|Face Value:||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹2080 to ₹2150 Per Equity Share (Tentative)|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
The Paytm IPO minimum market lot is 6 shares with ₹12,900 application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 15 lots, 90 shares with ₹193,500 application amount.
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 6 Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹12,900 for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 90 Shares for 15 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹193,500 for - lot|
The Paytm IPO date is 08 November 2021 and the IPO close date is 10 November 2021. The allotment date is 15 November 2021 and the IPO may list on 18 November 2021.
|Price Band Announcement:||27 October 2021|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||03 November 2021|
|IPO Open Date:||08 November 2021|
|IPO Close Date:||10 November 2021|
|Basis of Allotment:||15 November 2021|
|Refunds:||16 November 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||17 November 2021|
|IPO Listing Date:||18 November 2021|
The company reported net loss of ₹2833 crores according to ETTech. The revenue stood at ₹3350 crores while expenditure is reported ₹5861 crores.