Independence Day Special GIVEAWAY Mutual Fund course Totally FREE valid till 16th August
- 53 videos
- 5 study materials
- Practice tests
Mutual funds have gained immense popularity over the years and have also witnessed a considerable increase in growth rate. The ease with which a small investor can invest their money in a pool of diversified securities is the reason why mutual funds have become one of the favorite go-to investment options for investors.
Along with the evolving mutual fund industry, several questions regarding the characteristics, operations, and nature of these funds have also evolved.
This course helps the students to understand the basic concepts and nature of investment in mutual funds and concepts of portfolio management.
The objective of the course is to provide students with an in-depth knowledge of mutual funds and its functioning with the help of an interactive format. This course is designed to make you understand the basic concepts and operations of mutual funds to ease you into investing in mutual funds.
The objective of this course is to let the students have a clear understanding of how mutual fund investments work and it will help them make a well-informed decision regarding their investment in mutual funds. Different mutual fund concepts have been explained here with the help of day to day real-life comparisons.
The following concepts have been demystified in this course:
- What are mutual funds?
- What are the advantages of investing in mutual funds?
- What are the different types of mutual funds based on investment strategies and structure?
- What are the different types of investment plan like SIP, STP?
- What are the ways to investing in mutual funds?
- What is Assets under management?
- What is New Fund Offer?
- What is the Mutual Fund Benchmark?
- What are Exchange-traded fund?
- What is an Offer document?
- Various terms related to Mutual Funds
- How does a mutual fund scheme work?
- Taxation under mutual funds
- What are the different types of Mutual Fund Schemes - 1?
- What is the difference between Private Equity Vs Venture Capital?
- What are structured products and Portfolio Management Service?
- What are the characteristics of structured products?
- Understand Portfolio Management Service
- What are the characteristics of Portfolio Management Service?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- What are various measures of risk ?
- What are various measures of risk adjusted returns?
- What is the alpha ratio ?
- What is risk - return analysis?
- Understand risk - return analysis with a help of an example
- How to do risk profiling based on Asset Allocation?
- What is Strategic and Tactical Asset Allocation?
- What is Tactical Asset Allocation?
- What is Fixed and Flexible Asset Allocation?
- More about Flexible Asset Allocation
The target audience involves:
- Portfolio managers
- Entry-level analysts
- Individual investor
In short, this course is intended for any student or working professional who is looking to start their investment journey. Any investor with no knowledge about the investment process stands to gain from this course and take an informed decision towards investing their money.
Use Coupon Code: MUTUAL