Learn High Speed Vedic Maths | Mental Maths (In English) Download For Free

Learn High Speed Vedic Maths | Mental Maths (In English) Download For Free

What you’ll learn

• You will be able to calculate 10-15 times faster than before.
  • You will be able to do Mathematical Calculation Faster than Calculator.
  • You will develop Great Interest In Maths & will Get rid of your Math Phobia.
  • This is a Must course for students appearing in competitive exams.

Requirements

• It would be very helpful if the student has basic understanding of multiplication tables upto 5.

Description

• Hello Everyone! This course provides you a basic overview of Fast calculation using Vedic Maths or, Mental Maths techniques.

• This course help you to create your interest in Basic Maths and increases the speed of calculation 10 -15 times more.

• The mental math course combines ancient Vedic math and modern day advanced methods in a easily understandable format for maximum benefit. The super speed calculation method will help you to perform quick math calculation, it will help you to improve your calculation speed- boost your memory and confidence.

• With practice of super speed calculation skill it will help you to replace calculator in everyday calculations.

• Numbers are everywhere. Practicing mental math calculation will help us in competitive exam and everyday life. It will help building a better memory and faster processing of data.

• After learning this small course if you are interested to know more you can go for our complete Vedic Maths or Mental Maths Course which included almost 8 hours of complete Fast method of calculation faster than calculator.

Following are the topics which we have covered in this course to create your interest in Vedic Maths.

What you will learn…

1. Some Methods of Fast Subtraction.
  2. Some Methods of Fast Multiplication.
  3. Some Methods of Finding Square etc.and many more topics have been covered in complete course.

What Students are Saying…

Initially I was having trouble with the calculations and I would usually get wrong answers. But when I learnt these easy ways to do the calculations, I became better and more accurate in Maths and this really helped me a lot and I hope this helps you too ____ M. Peter

Amazing course with many practical tips to improve mental math skills. I am quite good with numbers, but this course has taught me a lot of new ways to approach mental calculations in different situations. I highly recommend this course _____ Riya Sharma

Interesting course! Learnt a lot of useful tricks and using whenever i get any calculations _____ Eliza

The course sequence and flow is really very awesome, very much satisfied to be the part of your students community. Thanks Sah Sir, really influenced by your art of teaching _____ Shreya

—Must register for this course and will see you inside our wonderful students community.

Thanks & Regards

Prof. B.K. Sah

Who this course is for:

• Students who want to learn Mental Maths
  • Anyone who wants to learn Vedic Maths
  • One who wants to learn Basic Mathematics
  • Anyone interested in Fast Calculation

SALES PAGE

DOWNLOAD LINK

RAR password: XDJ

2 Likes

Good share bro,tnq