If you struggle to stay motivated, Read This

If you struggle to stay motivated, Read This.

1. Review your goals.

Regularly reviewing your goals identifies progress which will encourage you to stay on track.

Strengths and weaknesses should be monitored in order to stay at peak performance.

2. Find a mentor.

This is one of the greatest tricks to streamline success.

Learning from individuals who have already achieved what you want to, gives you access to thousands of hours worth of successes, failures as well as any shortcuts.

3. Look after yourself.

It’s hard to stay motivated when you’re run down both mentally and physically.

Exercise, get adequate sleep and fuel your body with foods that give you energy to take on the tasks you need to complete.

4. Change your mindset.

Once you change your perspective on the situation, it becomes easier to fulfil.

Instead of thinking that you “have” to complete something. Start changing “have to” into “get to”.

I have to go to the gym.

I get to go to the gym.

You see the difference

5. Celebrate small wins.

Rewarding yourself when you overcome challenges will train your brain to keep going when it feels like giving up.

While celebrating small wins are important to stay motivated, try not to dwell too much in order to keep progressing.

6. Surround yourself with positive people.

A good support network will hold you accountable as well as offer support when you need it the most.

Talking with your friends and family will help to release unwanted anxiety and could clarify any objections you may have.

7. Use the fear of regret.

If you were to ask a large portion of society what their biggest fear is, a high percentage would say regret.

Therefore you need to understand that every decision has consequences.

Don’t live a life of regret because you couldn’t find the motivation.

10 Likes

I think this will help me a lot

1 Like

I think this help me a lot

1 Like

Thanks Dear, it Helped me alot.keep posting … :clap::+1::raised_hands:

Very impactful. Thanks Bro.

thanks for sharing