How to Make Money Selling Followers And Likes

Make Money Selling followers and likes | The Ultimate Guide

Super Easy

If you’re going to sell them locally to your friends or at school you don’t need anything since you’ll be taking cash but you can also use PayPal/Venmo/Cashapp
If you’re going to sell online, you may have to use PayPal/Venmo/Cashapp and cryptocurrencies, you can accept other payment methods of course.

1- First, you’ll need to find your first customers.

You can simply tell your friends at school or at work that you can help them increase their followers and likes on social media, it works 100% since I used to sell followers and likes to my friends the same way.
If you’re going to sell them online, you can use forums like nulled.to and post a thread on the marketplace or use social medias groups ect…

2- Next and after you got the money, you’ll need to find a good and cheap provider for the followers/likes and all stuffs you gonna resell.
I personally recommend you to use my panel as we offer super cheap followers starting from 0.25$ for 1K followers and 0.095$ for 1K likes and we also have a super newbie-friendly support that will assist you step by step, but you are not forced to since you can use any other provider.

You can sell the followers as much as 5$ per 1K or as less as 1$ and still make a great profit on it.

3- And finally you can keep doing this over and over, earn people trust and expand your business.

Enjoy!

1 Like