Binance Futures is launching the Content Creator Program, inviting all Binancians who love creating content to join the Program!
Apply for the Program if You:
- are enthusiastic about content creation;
- have a good understanding of Binance Futures;
- want to earn stable income through content creation
As a member of Binance Futures Content Creator Program, you will receive the following benefits:
- Receive up to $1,600 BUSD rewards every month. The reward details are as follows:
- Best Quality Content: 500 BUSD
- Most Creative Content: 500 BUSD
- Most Popular Content: 500 BUSD
- Each member who submits qualified content: 100 BUSD
- Outstanding works will be shared on Binance official website (Outstanding video entries from Binance Futures Video Competition are displayed here)
- Earn up to 30% commission on trading fees
How to Sign-up?
- Users who want to join the Content Creator Program need to submit an original video or article about Binance Futures. Binance will review the application within 7 working days. Users can participate in the Content Creator Program after getting approved.
- Excellent content creators from Binance Futures Video Competition will be invited via email and they can directly join the program without submitting the sign-up form.
What Do Content Creators Need to Do?
Content creators need to complete the following tasks every month:
- Create Content: Create at least one educational article or video every month based on the topics specified by Binance.
- Share Content: Share your content on social media channels with hashtag #BinanceFutures. In addition, you must include your referral link/code and Binance Futures web link in either your content description or social post.
- Submit Content: After the content is published, you need to submit the social sharing link and the original file of the content by the last working day of each month . (The content submission form will be provided after being approved as a content creator.)
- Modify content: Binance may request content modifications to ensure the accuracy of the published content.