[GIVEAWAY] QuillBot Premium Account for 1 Year | DuForum Exclusive

It is still working. Thank you bro I think It is greatest help I can get. because writing for beginner is too difficult.

I want to be a writer

Hi,
hope you are doing well.

I am an undergraduate student. i m poor at phrasing sentences. everyone around me is good at the English language. I want to improve and show them my research work. i confident to improve.

i invited two people to joinn this before only. thanks this page is so useful.

1 Like

I am an undergraduate student.and i run my epenses my own by writing others content. if i get that it will save my time and it will improve my writing skills. hope for positive
feedback . Thank You .

1 Like

Hi Ryan, I need QuillBot because it could help me in my assignments, paragraph summary, and for different applications writtings and will allow me to polish my grammar also.

Thank you so Much for your positive feedback. and giveaway.

1 Like

I would use it for my copywriting and blogs. Have been very much in need for a similar tool. This will make a lot of difference.

1 Like
  1. Reason: because i need unique articles to seo my web, increase fanpage.

2. Yes: [email protected]

3. Wait.

Thanks

1 Like

I will use it in our capstone because we are having a tough time checking our wrong grammars. Thank you in advance :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I need this pm me

Hi, how would we get access?

Thank you @RYAN! It worked. Iā€™m using it now, it is really a big help especially for me. Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This will be helpful for my thesis, Paraphrase tool

1 Like

Hello,

I need a Quillbot Premium account to improve my course content writing.

I would be grateful to have an account.

1 Like

OMG, this is working like charmā€¦please everyone do provide your reason in the comments and RYAN will share the credentials with you. Thank you so much RYAN

1 Like

Iā€™m an undergraduate student. so if I got this, it definitely going to help me so much with my tons of assignments to do in less time.

1 Like

I just received. Thank you

1 Like

pls i need this please help

1 Like

This is a wonderful program that will help me as a student in my research. Please help me with it
Thank You
[email protected]

2 Likes

I want to improve my writing skills, And I believe quillbot can help me with that. thank you

1 Like