[GIVEAWAY] QuillBot Premium Account for 1 Year | DuForum Exclusive

GET 1 Year Quillbot Premium Account for Free

QuillBot is an affordable paraphrasing tool available on the market that uses the state-of-the-art AI to paraphrase any piece of content. The main purpose of the tool is to rephrase the content by changing the structure of the sentences and replacing words with their synonym, while preserving the meaning of the original content.

Here is the Annual Quillbot Premium Account for DuForum Members!

Requirements:

1. Comment down the reason why you need it.
2. You must be a member of this forum.
3. Invite at least 2 of your friends to join this forum

Login Info
Email: I will PM you (once you complete the requirements)
Pass: I will PM you (once you complete the requirements)

ENJOY :heartbeat:

44 Likes

For an urgent research task of my thesis. I need an account sir

4 Likes

At my free time I am writing as a content writer for my hobby, I am not native but my writing is mainly in English so I can sharpen my english writing skill. But, I found how bad my writing skill is as it hard to get above 60 for readability score and sound so monotone because I lack of grammar creativity.

With this Quillbot I sure I can develop better english writing not only in creative style but in formal too, as Quillbot have feature to change tone and it help me increase my applicant chance too.
I forgot to say, thank you for this giveaway chance :pray:

5 Likes

I want this to improve my blogging website sentences.

4 Likes

Have been waiting for Quillbot account for so long for content writing for my blog and most time I do research and publication for some companies in my local, having this Quillbot will be very handy for me. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I want to enhance my writing quality. Thanks

I need this for my ongoing final year thesis. Thanks

5 Likes

Hey,

I need to write my course content for professionals

2 Likes

Just want to say I receive the one and its work as I expected, thank you!

2 Likes

Need to complete my projects neatly and effectievley

I just got one, Thank you.

1 Like

Just to update others. It works perfectly. I already started my works :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I just received mine
Thank you

1 Like

I want to improve my writing skills

Hi I’m doing assignment work to support my family if you can share with I’ll be grateful for your help :heartbeat:

I need this account since I work for non-profit organization as a content writer, WordPress developer. It will be very helpful for me. Kindly consider my request and do the needful

I need one account to improve my writing skills!

1 Like

This will be helpful for me for my passion of writing short stories. It’ll be huge help.

2 Likes

I need this for my presentation

1 Like