[GET] Troy Casey - Breath Is Life

Troy Casey – Breath Is Life

Welcome to Breath Is Life

The thing is, it takes more than simple meditation, deep breathing, or yoga to correct these faulty breathing patterns that are slamming your health like a heavy freight train hitting a sheep…

Lucky for you,

And regain a grip on your slipping health…

Before I go into that, I want to introduce myself…

My name’s Troy Casey, some know me as the Certified Health Nut.

And for the last 30 years, I’ve done deep study on the topics of holistic health, nutrition, human optimization, longevity, anti-aging, and a lot more.

I’ve also created a YouTube channel, where I’ve informed over 5,700,000 people about holistic practices to elevate their health and consciousness.

And one of the most interesting facts about me (according to my inner circle) is that I spent eight years working in the Amazon.

See,

The breath not only heals the body physically,

But also emotionally.

Proper breathing can give you mental clarity, give you control over your emotions, and provide you with a steady flow of youthful energy.

Plus it plays a key role in Anti-Aging.

Don’t believe me?

Let’s flash back to a few years ago to when…

Do you sit the majority of the day?

Get headaches, brain fog, or fatigue, even after a good night’s sleep?

Or wake up still feeling tired?

If yes, try this:

Stand up, relax your shoulders, make sure your head isn’t slouched forward, and place your hand over your belly.

Take a big breath through your nose and try to make your hand move outwards by simply filling your belly with air.

Do that three times.

Did that feel weird?

Did it take a lot of effort, or focus?

Did you feel different after doing it.

If you answered yes to any of these, chances are, you’re not maximizing the capacity of your most essential life force.

I’m talking about breathing.

And improper breathing causes:

• Accelerated Aging

• Fatigue

• Stress

• ​Brain Fog

• ​High Blood Pressure

• ​Poor Sleep

• ​Even Deadly Disease

• Home Page: Minervini Private Access

You can access it here: Troy Casey - Breath Is Life – Google Drive

1 Like