GET Adam Enfroy – Blog Growth Engine

How I Built a 7-Figure/Year Blog

If you’re ready to start a profitable blog or take your current blog to the next level, go purchase Blog Growth Engine.

What Exactly is Included in the Course?​

1. Niche selection and the brand of you​

In module 1, you’re going to find the unique brand of you. We’ll also introduce you to the authority flywheel, which is a framework to scale your online authority and influence in any niche.

2. Mindset​

In module 2, we cover the mindset needed to start a blogging business, including dealing with imposter syndrome, fighting the devil on your shoulder, and how to forge ahead fearlessly with your online business.

3. Blogging Like a Startup​

In the third module, we cover blogging like a startup principles. This includes lessons from The Lean Startup, going over the startup mentality, and then we’ll introduce you to the concepts of pivoting and the idea of feedback loops, showing you that a blogging business runs on data.

4. Decoding Search Intent​

This module includes how search engines work, the power of capturing Google traffic, and how to deconstruct searches and the competition to begin to understand exactly what you’re going to writ

5. Your Minimum Viable Website​

Here’s where we start building your website. This is an exact, step-by-step series of videos showing you exactly how to set up your blog, including the hosting, the theme to pick, the exact plugins you need, how to tweak every setting – basically every little detail to get your website launched.

6. Keyword Monetization​

This module includes how to do keyword research step by step, exactly what to look for to find monetizable keywords, and you’ll uncover the first keywords that you’ll start targeting. We’ll also cover the keyword research matrix. By the end of this module, you’ll have a new instinct to quickly and instantly spot keyword opportunities in the real world.

7. Blog Content Creation​

Here, I show you the content assembly line method and how to assemble (not write) posts. You’ll also get the exact templates to start your posts from – how-to posts, affiliate list posts, reviews, comparisons – you’ll have the perfect framework for it all.

8. The Link Building Machine​

This is where we cover the advanced tactics you need to scale the number of backlinks to your new blog, including how to scale guest posts and link building partnerships. We cover the new gold standard link building methods that no one else is currently doing.

9. Affiliate Marketing and Blog Monetization​

Here, we’re going to cover your blog monetization timeline, how to plan your early affiliate content and start making affiliate revenue. Then we’re gonna get into advanced affiliate tactics taught nowhere else – how to get accepted into more programs, how to negotiate higher commission rates, how to play brands off against each other, how to rank brands in a list post, and a lot more.

10. Scaling and Outsourcing Your Blog​

In this module, we go over how to scale and outsource your blog and how to maximize the use of your time to make the most progress (and money) in the shortest time frame possible. This includes your full scaling team, how to scale with or without a budget, and the main things to focus on daily when running your blogging business.

Ready to purchase Blog Growth Engine. Check it out here!

Access All of My Blogging Secrets​

The Authority Flywheel​

A foolproof system to scale your online authority based on your identity, expertise, and the market. The authority flywheel hones in on your niche and creates a snowball effect that leads to more traffic, revenue, and partnerships.

The Brand of You​

A unique and personalized niche selection process that allows you to hone in on your niche over time, discover your market value, and build a true brand around your digital identity. Much like your identity changes and evolves over time, the brand of you gives you the freedom to pivot, adapt, and forge your own path to monetization.

Your Minimum Viable Website​

Based on startup principles, your minimum viable website is an over-the-shoulder, step-by-step walkthrough to get your site up and running. This includes the exact theme, plugins, and settings to run the most efficient WordPress tech stack at the lowest cost.

Keyword Monetization Matrix​

Not all keywords are created equal. This unique matrix helps you discover which keywords to target based on search volume, intent, and revenue potential so that you know exactly which keywords to target to maximize revenue.

The Content Assembly Line​

A systematized blueprint to assemble and publish more optimized, high-ranking content in less time. The content assembly line utilizes SEO tools, templates, and AI to make content creation easier so you can make money faster.

The Link Building Machine​

I grew my Domain Rating from 0 to 78 in under a year by creating a new link building system. This link building machine is based on partnerships, relationships, guest posts, and trades so that you can get more high-quality links in less time.

Your Startup Scaling Formula​

In 2019, I published over 80 articles on my blog and over 80 guest posts on other authority sites. I couldn’t have done this without a startup scaling formula. Your scaling plan includes how to effectively outsource tasks, hire writers, and the most effective ways to spend your time as the CEO of your blogging business.

Your Blog Monetization Timeline​

You need to monetize your blog in the most effective way based on its age and traffic levels. The blog monetization timeline generates the highest ROI in the shortest timeframe to make life-changing money in months, not years.

Summing It Up​

Blog Growth Engine is the absolute fastest path to blogging success in the 2020s. It is the “get your blog to work for sure” plan.

Ultimately, you can learn how to create a profitable blog and make thousands of dollars a month in passive income, even if you’re brand new.

You can do this for free, without spending a dime on advertising, while having a full-time day job, and if you’ve tried before and failed.

And you can implement this strategy with any personality type and without talking to a single person if you don’t want to – I will show you exactly what to do on a daily basis to be successful.

2 Likes

Link is dead bro, can u please update it again

@AGP Link is down. Please share a new link. Thanks

1 Like

link not working bro

1 Like

Thank you it is working

Please add Update 2