Erin Balsa - The Research Report Playbook

Erin Balsa – The Research Report Playbook

This Asset we are sharing with you the Erin Balsa – The Research Report Playbook free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Preset, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Videohive After Effect Templates, Fonts, Luts, Sounds, 3d models, Plugins, and much more. coursesdl is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.

Over the past three years, I have helped to create MILLIONS of dollars in revenue by publishing the kind of research reports people actually want to read and share. Like the 2020 Remote Work Report, which has driven $557k in revenue (so far). Now I’m packing EVERYTHING I know about research report creation and distribution into a course that includes my plug-and-play TEMPLATE.

I also answer all your burning questions: What am I supposed to write about? How do I get valid data? What if the data doesn’t support the story I want to tell? Am I supposed to gate the report for lead gen? How do I project manage all the moving parts? Why is my butt itchy? (Well on second thought, not ALL your burning questions.)

Course Preview
Lesson 1: Course Intro
Welcome + objectives

Lesson 2: Planning + Project Management
Organizing all the moving pieces + setting clear expectations

Lesson 3: Data Collection + Analysis
Securing an audience, writing questions + analyzing raw data

Lesson 4: Report Writing + Design
Turning an outline into a polished report

Lesson 5: WebDev + Tracking
Setting up campaign tracking + QA

Lesson 6: Organic Promotion + PR
Generating attention + leads

Lesson 7: Paid Promotion
Planning ads + writing ad copy

Lesson 8: Sales Enablement
Helping sales have more productive conversations

Lesson 9: Post-launch
Analyzing results + making process improvements

Lesson 10: Monetization
How to sell research reports to clients

Lesson 11: My Writing Process Deep Dive (Bonus)
How I do data storytelling, step-by-step
You can access it here: Erin Balsa - The Research Report Playbook – Google Drive

Thank for sharing

This is a great training. Thanks.

Yeah. I’ll try to growth more. Thanks.

Please continue to share courses.