DuForum Feedback

thank you the great opporunity !! to learn :innocent:
it’s awesome to be here.
just one request if you can provide latest content or rescent content it will be more help for us. Especially, about hacking courses.!!!

2 Likes

many many thanks from my deep of heart … @RYAN, @Pankaj_Verma, Red_Sparrow, Ravi_Singh
you guys are just awesome … this forum is really doing a great work for the people who wants to go ahead in their life from where they are now but because of financial constraints they can’t … keep on doing this humanitarian work … thank you thank you thank you so much …

REQUEST == plz provide courses of harappa education … It would be of great help. … thank you . thank you very much

2 Likes

suggestions

1. add more categories of courses
  2. post courses from various other platforms like
    (A) https://www.gyaan.com
    (B) Harappa education ==== Thinking Critically & Speaking Effectively
    (C) https://theiashub.com =this one is very important
  3. if possible allow members to share their wish list of desired courses once in month
  4. update expired links of mega / drive
  5. post academic and competitive exam related courses like upsc of platforms like unacademy , levelupias , theiashub etc
  6. add polling option

thank you thank you thank you thank you so much

4 Likes

It will be very thankful for your content.

Veru useful and helpfull content
Content i love this site i always visit this site and get usefull content every time
Thank you so much admin for this amazing site
I require digital scholar course if you get this then plz share this. Course

1 Like

Completely change my life direction

1 Like

Recently found this site maybe about 7 or 8 days ago but Grateful that I found it and disappointment is that after such a long time :smiley: . Thanks!!
Till now I haven’t found any issue, but surely will let you know if there is any.

3 Likes

please bring future and option of Ca rachna ranade

First of all, thank you for all the content. I do check the Forum at least once a day. I really enjoy the content.

The only suggestion what I have right now is- If for a small payment, you guys can give username and passwords for popular websites (Like Netflix, Amazon, Hotstar, Premium VPNs etc) There are other people who crack the websites and give usernames and passwords, but there’s always the issue of trustworthiness. However if the admins of this forum can provide the same service, I am sure a lot of us would have no problem buying from you all.

Thank you again for all the work you guys are doing.

1 Like

great learning site bro…

1 Like

Thanks a lot for creating this wonderful platform and such a lovable members in the group I wish all of them will be successful. : )

2 Likes

Mega Folders Expire Very Soon. That Is The Only Downside

Please upload coding ninjas and coding blocks courses via mega link ,btw this website is best for all students,entrepreneurs,professionals who need any content in free
kuch logon ko special dm kar do link bcoz agr delete bhi ho jaye to ham import krke dubara se upload kr denge
Thanks to all admins

3 Likes

Please bring futures and options course by rachana ranande mam please everyone is demanding the same and if possible please also bring FR classes by Ca Parveen sharma sir, lakhs of student want it

1 Like

@RYAN @ravi singh please bring ca final FR CLASSES OF CA PARVEEN SHARMA SIR IT IS WORTH OF ₹22000 and not possible for everyone to buy

haan bhai,i also needed ca intermediate classes of Swapnil patni classes/ravi sonkhiya sir,these are expensive everyone not buy please dekh lo @RYAN @Ravi_Singh

can u bring courses from unacademy for Gate and Jee mains advance it will be very helpfulll…
In urgent need this time i will download it by myself will not leave for later

2 Likes

Bro do you have the Coding Ninjas courses. Please do give the link!