DuForum Feedback

Hello DuForum Members!

I hope you all are doing good and enjoying the content on this forum.

We just wanted to know some feedback from you all guys so that we can improve more and provide more high-quality content.

It would be great if you can help us with this. Just comment on what you feel should be improved, or things that you want more frequently to be posted, and so on.

Thanks

20 Likes

Hi Team

its a great learning and techie plateform where all kind (newbies or Pro ) persons are avaliable
its growing at very rapid speed however I have two suggessions

1. Make more tips and tricks posted every day (inlcuding free item or samples )like many website give free products to test you can post and increase views and grow more faster

2. make a Paid Ad(reasonable price) so perosan like me who I have small but good Stock market channel and I provide Auto trading Robot which has capacbility to give 500rs per day on 30,000 capital but I am not able to post due to your ad restrictions so I suggest take small charges but do promotion

this is all what I felt rest all is good with DuForum

5 Likes

your content was perfect but bro i want geekforgeeks link that you posted earlier , i downloaded half of that course but your last link was removed please add new link . thank you so much bro this is my instagram account (@verma.gopal001) if you contact me i purchacse that course thanks please help me

2 Likes

content is amazing on this platform, thanks to you, from this platform we are getting lots of help, it would be more helpful if we get the more Give-Away and Freebies

5 Likes

Dear Team,

Its a good platform to learn all kind of knowledgeable stuffs, just a small recommendation that when you post some courses, they get disable due to some reason after some time, of you keep on checking them on a fortnightly basis, it will be very useful to us plus to you also as you won’t be required to reply to any of posts requesting you to again share the link.

2 Likes

I am so thankful for you guys! Made my life better with all these resources.

3 Likes

You guys r great.
Keep it up…

3 Likes

One of the best site for content sharing.

2 Likes

It’s really a great platform to learn all kind of knowledge and skills . And We Are Really grateful for the giveaway AND WE WANT MORE GIVEAWAY

3 Likes

please create a donation page . !!

3 Likes

Thank u so much for every thing… Pls upload art of value investment

2 Likes

The people in DuForum are approachable and accommodating to everyone. Thank you so much. Keep it up guys.

2 Likes

The Forum is very good

The suggestion is that please add some more Giveaway categories and some categories/posts related to tips & tricks also

6 Likes

This forum is very good. It is helping soo many students.

Things to improve:

1. Number of posts everyday
  2. Mega Folders expire very soon, if an alternative can be found that can be very great.
4 Likes

Everything is fine in my thinking, but ya like how @shekhar316 added in the list of improve, link expire is very important. Although every other forum out there they add this rule to backup the sheared link in your own account, but no one have that kind of storage or cloud to backup it.
If this forum can extend the cloud link to the maximum day that will be somewhat different form the other forum sites.
Anyway thankyou very much. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Best forum I have ever seen.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

It s very good platform for learning…!
Since I joined this group,@Ravi_Singh posted everyday,his posts are awesome and also he was updating the expired links…!

Thanks to @Ravi_Singh and DuForum team…!

1 Like

Hey Ryan,

I like this site font … can you please tell me the name of the font?

1 Like

Maybe for certain milestone creating group fans like discord also I think this style of forum is too minimal and need something unique maybe more gamify, and hidden text for member with some customization, so only register can do and thus make for example, link, live longer

1 Like