Download Kundan Kishore Trading Course for Free

Download Kundan Kishore Trading Course for Free

A COMPLETE COURSE ON THE INDIAN STOCK MARKET
A course curated by Kundan Kishore for investors and traders of India

Course Specifications
Investing + Trading
Learn both Investing and trading techniques in ten different sections, along with case studies.

90+ Video Lessons
The course consists of a total of 64 videos covering all the topics of the course in detail.

Course duration and access?

Duration:- Three months

It is a 90 videos course covering fundamental analysis, valuation, Option writing strategy, technical analysis and famous case studies.

There are two primary reasons behind this modus operendi:-

• To stay updated with the market and give real-life examples and resolve queries of people.
  • Make a group of people covering the course and give them a webinar for doubt clearing opportunity.

We want to keep enriching the course with the latest happenings around the market.

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

• For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
    DuForum have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.
2 Likes

Hey @Pankaj_Verma
Thanks a lot for such a lovely help.

I have gone through the material and also your screenshots regarding the missed videos.

I want to request you if possible to retry the video links and publish the remaining videos after Lecture-55. It would again be a great help.

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Options Trading Workshops by PR Sundar.

Hi
Can u pls share me the link…??
I can’t able to dm u…

1 Like

i am not able to see course can u plz again upload it!

2 Likes

its not working

in 13 no folder 56-88 cclass arr emty… please check

Some of the videos are missing in this