Download Kundan Kishore Trading Course for Free

Download Kundan Kishore Trading Course for Free

A COMPLETE COURSE ON THE INDIAN STOCK MARKET

A course curated by Kundan Kishore for investors and traders of India

Course Specifications

Investing + Trading

Learn both Investing and trading techniques in ten different sections, along with case studies.

90+ Video Lessons

The course consists of a total of 64 videos covering all the topics of the course in detail.

Assessments

Interactive assessments included in the form of the quiz at the end of every section to self-test your learning.

Live doubt clearing

A minimum of four doubt clearing sessions for every participant over weekends through webinars.

Course duration and access?

Duration:- Three months

It is a 90 videos course covering fundamental analysis, valuation, Option writing strategy, technical analysis and famous case studies.

There are two primary reasons behind this modus operendi:-

• To stay updated with the market and give real-life examples and resolve queries of people.
  • Make a group of people covering the course and give them a webinar for doubt clearing opportunity.

We want to keep enriching the course with the latest happenings around the market.

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

• For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
    DuForum have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.
4 Likes

Hey @Pankaj_Verma
Thanks a lot for such a lovely help.

I have gone through the material and also your screenshots regarding the missed videos.

I want to request you if possible to retry the video links and publish the remaining videos after Lecture-55. It would again be a great help.

Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Options Trading Workshops by PR Sundar.

Hi
Can u pls share me the link…??
I can’t able to dm u…

4 Likes

i am not able to see course can u plz again upload it!

3 Likes

its not working

4 Likes

in 13 no folder 56-88 cclass arr emty… please check

2 Likes

Some of the videos are missing in this

5 Likes

Link Updated Today

2 Likes

Any one have

Jegan’s Option trading workshop course full