A practical, predictable, tried, and tested method for attracting people’s respect and attention to you EVERY SINGLE TIME without the fear of Public Speaking
Short circuit your effective public speaking journey from 22 years to 60 minutes in a structured step-by-step approach.
Use verified tactics, methods, and confidence hacks
- Proven/ Structured Methods for Public Speaking to save you years of wrong practice, embarrassment, and missed opportunities
- Storytelling Techniques with Clarity and Emotion for engaging and connecting with your audience, clients, customers, and colleagues
- Find out What to say and How to say it with mind-reading techniques for your varying audience
- How to make people say ‘YES’ to your Ideas/ Offer so that your suggestions and opinions Receive and Give value to others
- How to get your mindset and thinking in order so that you don’t confuse yourself and forget what to say
- Conducting yourself with correct Body Language in a professional and authoritative manner
Meet Instructor - Ankur Warikoo
My name is Ankur Warikoo, and I’d like to introduce myself. I’m a public speaker, entrepreneur, angel investor, and mentor.
Nearbuy.com, Groupon India, Gaadi.com, and Secondshaadi.com are just a few of the companies I’ve developed in the previous 22 years. And, along the way, I’ve raised more than $40 million and sold for more than $100 million. I am a content creator with over 2 million followers on social media, a fitness enthusiast, and a meditation evangelist, in addition to being an entrepreneur.
Above all, however, I enjoy public speaking. I’ve given talks at TEDx Talks, Josh Talks, worldwide conferences, and companies like PepsiCo, Schindler, Deloitte, Intel, Airtel, Adobe, and Hyatt, to mention a few. And I credit a lot of my success in life to my ability to speak in public and effectively.
Was I, on the other hand, born with a natural gift for public speaking?
In fact, as a child, I was scared of performing on stage. To this day, most audiences who hear me say, “one of the best speakers we have heard from,” are quite complimentary. I can hold an audience’s attention for up to 3 hours using a combination of comedy, my personal experiences, and plenty of anecdotes.
But I didn’t have any direction or organisation when I first started. I made numerous errors, missed numerous opportunities, and embarrassed myself. And now that I’ve established a structure and technique that you’ll learn about in the Masterclass, I want to make sure that you overcome your fear of public speaking as soon as possible.