In his first book, he puts together his key ideas – from the importance of creating habits as a way to build long-term success to the foundations of money management, from embracing and accepting failure to the real truth about learning empathy.
This is a book to be read, and re-read, a book whose lines you will underline and think about, again and again, a book you will give your family and your friends and strangers. He hopes for this book to become the most gifted book ever!
Here are some details About the ” Do Epic Shit” Book PDF.
|Title||Do Epic Shit|
Do Epic Shit Book PDF Details
This book has 5 Chapters. Those are mentioned below-
- Chapter 1: Success (and failure) – In this Chapter Ankur talks about success definitions, and using failures as an advantage
- Chapter 2: Habits – In this chapter Ankur talks about small habits for big things and multiple opportunities
- Chapter 3: Awareness – In this chapter Ankur talks about better choices from a point of awareness
- Chapter 4: Entrepreneurship – In this chapter Ankur talks about decades of entrepreneurship, reflections and learnings
- Chapter 5: Money – In this chapter Ankur talks about mistakes, investments, lies, and lessons
- Chapter 6: Relationships – In this chapter Ankur talks about with others and yourself
Here we have collected some beautiful quotes from the Do Epic Shit Book.
Do Epic Shit Ankur Warikoo PDF Quotes
- Luck is what eventually happens when your hard work yields results.
- We have one life but we don’t need to be one person.
- You are what you do ,not what you say you’ll do .
- The pro is the one who chose disclipline.
- A year from now , you will wish you had started Today.
- Time goes away and leaves us with only of these two things :Regret and Results.
About The Author :
Ankur is a digital educator and conducts courses on entrepreneurship, career management, and personal growth. Over 80,000+ students have attended his courses so far. He loves spending time with first-time entrepreneurs hoping he can help them not make the same mistakes he made when we started up.
Besides this, he is a regular public speaker and social media influencer, with 3.8Mn+ followers across Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.