Dan Smith – Ecommerce Mentorship & Blueprint

Dan Smith – Ecommerce Mentorship & Blueprint

Welcome to Dan Smith – Ecommerce Mentorship & Blueprint

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR MY NEXT STUDENT INTAKE?

Do you want in? This form takes around 60 second to complete. I will personally be reviewing your application and will notify you ASAP if I see that you will be a good fit.

Dan Smith

Thanks for applying to work with me! I personally got into the Ecommerce space just over a year ago. In this short period of time, I have hit some crazy goals for myself that I never thought possible. From my third store doing over $120,000 per month, I have seen results quite quickly. I now want to show you my method, strategies and techniques in how I was able to fast track my success in Ecommerce. I have been able to scale stores from $0 to $70,000 within 30 days. I now want to see you hit these incredible results, and for you to make a difference in yours and your families life. I want to be there every step of the way to help you achieve these goals!”

HOW THE DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS MODEL WORKS

The business model is dead simple, not always easy but simple! Dropshipping is the secret that myself and my students use to obtain the insane results that you are seeing!

I will make this as simple as possible:

1. Find your winning product
    1. Have your supplier get it way cheaper
    1. Create your website
    1. Run simple / effective ads on Social Media
    1. Visitors come to your store and BUY at your set price
    1. You lock in profits FIRST (So no risk).
    1. Supplier sends the product directly to the customer. (So no Inventory)
    1. Rinse and repeat!!

This method is exactly how I am making my money and same to my students. The best part about this concept is that there is barely no risk. We don’t have to hold inventory and we lock in profits before we pay product cost!

Don’t get caught up in the little things of this! I will be there as your Mentor to hold your hand through the whole process.
SALE PAGE
You can access it here: 5.72 GB folder on MEGA

Thank for sharing. I think you should promote this work.