CA Rachana Ranade - Personal Financial Management course for Free

Get Personal Financial Management course by CA Rachana Ranade for free
Just click on the link below and enroll yourself.

Personal Financial Management By CA Rachana Ranade

I have designed this course for those who wish to learn the Art Of Personal Financial Management in the most systematic and practical way. It does not matter if you are from a non-finance background, whether you are a Student, Engineer, Doctor, housewife, etc.

This course has helped more than 2,000 learners and I am confident that after completing this course, you will be able to confidently manage your personal finances .

The course has 10 sections, even if you watch 1 section every day which is recommended, you will be able to complete the course within 10 days.

In this course, you will learn 80+ concepts of Personal Financial Management in just 10 days.

Illustrative List of topics covered: Savings vs Investments, Compounding, Budgeting, Insurance, etc.

Validity - 730 Days

Leave a comment if this works for you.
Have fun

22 Likes

Thanks it works

8 Likes

Thanks . Worked

10 Likes

Hey admin you’re doing a gr8 job by providing us valuable courses free of cost.
Pls provide Magic of Mutual Fund & Art of Value Investing By CA Rachna Ranade Ma’am.

9 Likes

I’m not admin though. But your welcome :smiley:

8 Likes

LinkNot working

7 Likes

I was eagerly searching for this course. Thankyou so much!

4 Likes

Bro help me its not work for me

3 Likes

There was an offer going on at that time in her website which I enrolled and got free… I think that offer is now closed…

4 Likes

thanks it worked

6 Likes

I got this “Your free trial expired”

Can you help with the link of this course as I am unable to find the same. I need this course.

3 Likes

Yes It works. Thanks

2 Likes

Use your mobile phone to access the link it will work

2 Likes

Can you give me the link

1 Like

Use the same link which is given above.
Download her app from play store before clicking this link.
Register and create a account in that app.
Then click this above link it will work.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Bro please make a mega link of this course i am and other members of this forum also late to capture this offer

5 Likes

Thanks for the awesome share. But I am not receiving code. Maybe because I am from different country. Do anyone have link to download?

4 Likes

I can’t get access to the course. Plz help