You will also learn how to think like a developer, how to plan application features, how to architect your code, how to debug code, and a lot of other real-world skills that you will need on your developer job.
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes an HTML and CSS crash course.
- Build 6 beautiful real-world projects for your portfolio (not boring toy apps)
- How to think and work like a developer: problem-solving, researching, workflows
- Modern ES6+ from the beginning: arrow functions, destructuring, spread operator, optional chaining (ES2020), etc.
- Modern OOP: Classes, constructors, prototypal inheritance, encapsulation, etc.
- Complex concepts like the ‘this’ keyword, higher-order functions, closures, etc.
- How to architect your code using flowcharts and common patterns
- Modern tools for 2022 and beyond: NPM, Parcel, Babel and ES6 modules
- Practice your skills with 50+ challenges and assignments (solutions included)
- Get fast and friendly support in the Q&A area
- Course pathways: design your unique learning path according to your goals!
- Take this course if you’re interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future