Share Stock Market Courses with us

Boomer.
All of them are already available for free in various places lmao.

U didn’t pay a penny for them so stop scamming ppl

8 Likes

It’s already available in various telegram channels which are listed here on this forum so stop scamming ppl

2 Likes

U are scamming ppl not spamming.
Illiterate fuck don’t know English also lmao

5 Likes

bro i understand your feeling ,but this website is for those who interested in free stock market courses,i sure that every course that you’'ll provided are free on telegram/other website,but we doesn’t find .soplease give it to free or very minimal amount like Rs.29/49.

4 Likes

It’s even more cheaper just DM me

4 Likes

Okk bro,see you soon

4 Likes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gaNR8ZapXzMRV4hEO7RNK8sdxk4ga70h

7 Likes

1 TB Stock Market Courses (1.01 TB folder on MEGA)

He didn’t spend a dime to buy these courses. He just took a backup of said leaked courses and makes a profit with sharing those.

If you know where to find courses, don’t take advantage of that and sell those who don’t know where to find those. Instead just help them. @Yo_Moodie_foodie

Piracy is meant to be free. If you sell pirates contents, you’re an idiot and if you buy pirated contents, you’re the biggest Idiot.

23 Likes

bro thank you btw,but many students doesn’t comfortable with foreigner’s courses,If you have please provide indian courses

6 Likes

Contact kaha karu?

3 Likes

What part of “share with us” didn’t you understand?

3 Likes

Maybe I’m from different planet. And yes, that’s the whole point of Piracy. Piracy by all means is wrong but that’s needed for those who can’t afford. And then there comes the scumbags like you who take advantage of that, says they “invested a lot” to buy and shares it for a price.

Yeah, I don’t buy pirated stuff cause I got common sense. I can share my thoughts, my opinion, my ideology to anyone, anytime. Who tf are you to tell me not to share?

5 Likes

Finnovationz All courses

4 Likes

Moving Average Convergence Divergence MACD Indicator - 1.3 GB folder on MEGA

STOCK MARKET TRADING THE COMPLETE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE.ZIP - Download - Send.cm

2 Likes

Can any one share Adam khoo trading and forex courses if any one have
Here is the reference url of the course:
https://www.piranhaprofits.com/

6 Likes

@YuriTarted well said bro.

5 Likes

@YuriTarted , Well Said bro. There are so many people around who are copying free courses from Internet and selling these to other people at very high price. This is really not good practice.

3 Likes

Mukul Agarwal stock market technical analysis course add plzzz

5 Likes

Can someone share King Research Academy courses link? Thanks

3 Likes

Sharing of telegram Id is not allowed here.
Kindly provide the resources link directly if you have them.

You won’t become rich by asking for Rs 50 and 100 from people.

5 Likes