[Request] WordPress Premium Themes, Plugins, PHP Script And Mobile App Source Code

44.85 MB file on MEGA

1 Like

Avada | Best #1 Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v7.5

89.71 MB file on MEGA

Hello @RYAN
I need this

Thanks in advance

Hello @RYAN
I need this theme

MailPoet Premium - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress v3.78.0

With MailPoet [nulled], your website visitors can sign up as newsletter subscribers and build your mailing list, all without leaving your WordPress admin.

Our newsletter builder integrates perfectly with WordPress so any website owner can create beautiful emails from scratch or by using our responsive templates that display flawlessly across all devices.

Schedule your newsletters, send them right away or set it up to send new blog post notifications automatically in just a few clicks.

Trusted by 300,000 WordPress websites since 2011.

= All features =

• Create and add a newsletter subscription form to your website
  • Manage your subscribers and subscriber lists in WordPress
  • Build and send newsletters with WordPress
  • Create automatic emails to send new post notifications
  • Send automated signup welcome emails ( now in free )
  • Increase your sales with our emails for WooCommerce (Premium)
  • Insightful stats on your audience engagement (Premium)

Newsy - Viral News & Magazine WordPress Theme v1.5.0

1 Like

JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme v10.1.0

Download Free JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled ThemeForest 20566392
JNews is a theme designed to provide an “all-in-one” solution for every publishing need. With JNews, you can explore endless possibilities in crafting the best fully-functional website. We provide 120+ homepage that perfect for your News site, Magazine site, Blog site, Editorial site and for all kind of publishing website. Also provided automatic import feature to replicate one of the demos you like just by one click.

Customizing your website with JNews is easy & fun. You can lively see the change you made and create a landing page with ease by utilizing Drag and Drop Header Builder, WPBakery Visual Composer & Customizer. We fully integrate all elements of WPBakery Visual Composer, including FrontEnd Visual Composer Editor.

We push our limit to provide you with the easiest way to reach High Score on Google Page Speed. With JNews Speed, it is possible now to reach 100/100 point on Google Page Speed with minimal effort. For the mobile device, JNews fully support Google AMP and Facebook Instant Article that will make your website load faster on all mobile devices.

SEO performance becomes one of our main concern. We show that commitment by utilizing JSON LD which is recommended by Google for the best SEO result. Not only that, we also provide compatibility with many SEO Signal. The deal is to create a platform for your SEO contentĂ­s performance fly.

We also provide several ways in which you can generate revenue from JNews. From Advertisement with Google Ads & AdSense, Online Shop with WooCommerce, or you can also use Marketing Affiliate link or referral using JNews Review system. With fully responsive Google AdSense feature that ensure your ads will display properly across on all devices and screen sizes.

As a JNews Customer, you will be granted an exclusive access to Video Documentation right from your backend. Watching video is always a pleasant thing. We believe you will love this service since you donĂ­t need to back and forth read long documentation pages. Instead, you can save your time working with your articles & contents.

1 Like

MyMedi - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme v1.2.7

Download MyMedi - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 29160146
MyMedi
is a WooCommerce WordPress theme designed for shopping online stores. MyMedi includes a lot of pre-designed layouts for home page, product page to give you best selections in customization. MyMedi is built based on the Medical website. But MyMedi is also suitable for other eCommerce websites such as fashion, electronic, organic, sneaker, shoes, glasses, accessories, supermarket … or anything you want.

MyMedi is a professional WordPress theme. It comes with a lot of features and variations: Responsive Layout, Mega Menu, WPBakery Page Builder, Awesome Slider Revolution, RTL, Product Quick View, Ajax Search, Ajax Cart, Single Ajax Add To Cart, Shop Load More/Infinite Scroll, Easy One Click Demo Import, … and so much more.

Easy to use, powerful and flexible . These are the words that we talk about MyMedi. You will be able to build your website in a snap without coding knowledge. Are you ready to get it for now?

All Features

• 7+ Unique Homepages
  • 100% Fully Responsive
  • Mega Menu Built-In
  • Amazing Slider Revolution(save $59)
  • WPBakery Page Builder Integration(save $64)
  • Support Boxed Layout
  • WooCommerce Compatible
  • Product Quickview
  • 4+ Product Hover Styles
  • 4+ Shop Filter Layouts/Styles
  • 5+ Product Details Layouts/Styles
  • Filter Product By Color
  • Color Swatches For Variable Product
  • Catalog Mode Ready
  • Dokan Compatible
  • Shop Load More/Infinite Scroll/Ajax Pagination
  • WooCommerce Multilingual Compatible – Multi Currency
  • Powerful Theme Options Panel With Redux Framework
  • Unlimited Sidebars
  • Multi Widget
  • Advanced Header Options
  • Sticky Header
  • Translation Ready
  • WPML Compatible
  • Post formats: Standard, Gallery, Quote, Video, Audio
  • Blog Masonry
  • Unlimited Colors
  • Font Awesome Integration
  • Wishlist, Compare Support
  • YITH WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together Support
  • Portfolio Integration
  • Testimonial, Feature, Team Member Integration
  • Price Table Integration
  • Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page Integration
  • Mailchimp Subscription Integration
  • Logo Slider Integration
  • Over 896 Google Fonts
  • Over 30 Shortcodes
  • Google Map Integration
  • Video – Parallax Background Integration
  • RTL Ready
  • Smooth Scroll
  • Ajax Search
  • Ajax Shopping Cart
  • Ajax Add To Cart On Single Product/Quickview
  • Easy One Click Demo Import
  • Free Awesome Contact Form 7
  • Free Update
  • Free Premium Quality Support
  • Detailed Documentation

Download phpRank - SEO Reports & Tools Platform (SaaS) Nulled Free CodeCanyon 35522081
phpRank
is comprehensive SEO Report Platform, that allows you to generate insightful, concise and easy to understand SEO reports that will help your webpage rank and perform better.

1 Like

Download MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.1.1

MailWizz EMA is a simple to use, efficient and full-featured email marketing application with an impressive features set. With MailWizz not only that you will be able to properly handle email marketing for your own purposes but you can also become an Email Service Provider for your customers, since MailWizz integrates easily with payment gateways like Paypal and it offers all the needed tools to create pricing plans, promotional codes and to manage orders and transactions created by your customers.

Simply put, MailWizz is a newsletter system like no other out there. It’s fast, it’s full of features for which you’d have to pay top money otherwise, it’s active developed, it’s well established, has great support and most of all, it’s very affordable. There are a number of businesses that rely heavily on MailWizz, so you get a well tested system as well.

After installing MailWizz, you simply get unlimited everything!
You can send an unlimited number of email campaigns (newsletters) to an unlimited number of lists containing an unlimited numbers of subscribers.
If you handle newsletter for multiple websites, you can treat those as customers and have unlimited too!

You can create custom fields for your lists (text/textarea/dropdown/multi dropdown/etc) which you can later use to segment your lists.
You can create smart autoresponders to follow-up with your prospects.

You can use ANY smtp server to send your newsletters, or php’s mail, or sendmail, or directory pickup, or you can use a service like Mandrill, SendGrid, Amazon SES, SparkPost, MailGun, DynEmail, LeaderSend to do so.

MailWizz allows you to specify bounce servers to automatically process bounces, but what’s more is that if you are using services like Mandrill, Amazon Ses, etc for email sending, then MailWizz does bounce/complaint/abuse processing automatically for you, you don’t have to do a thing.

Also you can use tracking domains to customize your newsletter tracking urls and sending domains to automatically DKIM sign outgoing emails from MailWizz itself.

But really, MailWizz is full of features that will make your life easier while handling newsletters, whatever you’d desire from an emailing system, most likely we have you covered!
If we made you curious then give it a try and make your business better.

2 Likes

I’m a student and I started bloging for my college fees and my expanse… please help me by giving an anonymous messaging website script like this - https://secretm.me/ Thank You

ArcHub - Architecture and Interior Design WordPress Theme

Please, I need the MH Magazine Pro theme and the activation code.

any please help me to download null ippsum theme - Ippsum - Business Consulting by BoldThemes | ThemeForest

Ippsum - Business Consulting

Gracias por la dedicaciĂłn. Felicitaciones por el trabajo.
Thanks for the dedication. Congratulations on the job.

Hi, I don’t know if this post is still active but I’m looking for this plugin, it’s not life or death but I’d like to try it. From already thank you very much.

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates - Wordpress Plugin

can someone please provide this worpdress theme

I need this please :pray:. thanks in advance.
AtoZ SEO Tools - Search Engine Optimization Tools:

Can I get the above themes.
Thanks in advance