Siddharth Rajasekar Freedom 2.0 Bundle

Bro please upload the link

bhai na to group pr hai course na hi yahan pr

1 Like

Brother Solanki, could you please prioritize this one over all other uploads and sharing. as Abhinav mentioned, It’s not on the group as well.

2 Likes

Automation Mastery : 1.9 GB file on MEGA

1 Like

@All Here is the Download Link

3 Likes

thank you so much bhai,bhut awaited course tha

2 Likes

Bro thank you so much for such amazing contribution.

@all sablog jaldi se import karlo apne apne drive mein kya pata kal tag copyright strike lag jayega.

3 Likes

Thank You, Bhai

2 Likes

Hey
Do you guys take Subcription on Mega?

no bro,koi jarurat nhii hai

1 Like
1 Like

Then how do you download such huge folders without Mega Subscription? I mean it is not possible right?

use google colab script to copy mega files to G Drive.

2 Likes

correct bro and also use megabasterd ,youtube pe dekh lena ki how to use,koi paisa kharch karne ki jarurat nhii hai

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the great contribution. The Freedom leadgrb challenge and Facebook Traffic Mastery is missing. Possible for upload? Thank you for helping those with low budgets

Bhai import kaise krte hai?

@abhinav_singh ek alag se post hi bana do aur ye import ka tarika bhi bata do thanks

bhai mega main option aata hai files ko import krna 20 gb tk ki limit hai free version and if you import more data then make multiple account via tempmail and enjoy and Download a software megabastered and post link and download unlimited files
For more,watch an youtube video,sb smjh main aa jayega

Hey man, Can you please share the link? Most links here have expired. Would be very helpful!!

1 Like

Does Anyone here have a new link where I can access the course, Would be extremely helpful!

Bro I need data structures course of gfg