Download Rachana Ranade Futures and Options Course

How to Download Rachana Ranade Futures and Options Course For Free

Hello,

Can Anybody help me in getting this new Futures and Options Course by Rachana Ranade. Please share with us if you have. I am also willing to pay some amount for this or we can buy this in-group as well.

Futures and Options Course

Futures and options are complex financial instruments created for the purpose of hedging, speculation, and arbitration.

In this course, you will learn:

1. The concepts regarding Futures & Options from scratch.
  2. How to use these complex financial instruments, to protect your capital.
  3. How to earn through trading, by making easily executable options strategies.

Who can learn?

This course is suitable for those who have at least 1 year of experience in financial markets. Basic knowledge of technical analysis and the basics of the stock market is necessary to start learning Futures and Options. Additional knowledge of fundamental analysis will help you to make more informed decisions. This course is not suitable for those who are experts in F&O trading and making consistent profits for more than one year.

The syllabus is as follows:
1.All about futures
2.Basics of options
3.Options Greeks and Strategies

Instructor information:

CA Rachana Ranade “Naam to suna hi hoga :D”
CA Rachana is one of the top finance educators in India with 13 years of experience in teaching stock market, personal finance, and auditing in funny and lucid language. Teaching concepts regarding the stock market to non-financial students is her speciality. Rachana has simplified financial knowledge and has an enviable 2.80+ Mn followers on YouTube and 1,25,000+ active learners on the website

Course duration:

Course Duration is approx 18 Hrs. (12 Lectures of approximately one and half hours each) This course is Pre-recorded. You can watch it anytime and anywhere from your registered android / ios application for validity of 1 Year (365 Days).

File size:

20GB Approximately

223 Likes

Where is the link given for f&o cousre

114 Likes

He is asking, how to download the course.

103 Likes

course launch toh hone do bhailog

92 Likes

Course to launch ho gya h bhai. 11999 ka h

73 Likes

Waiting for someone to share the links…

80 Likes

pls provide link

Need of it

50 Likes

waiting for links

60 Likes

Hello…Anyone Please send the link Of Future &Options…Mutual Funds…And Art of investing By Rachana Ranade Mam!

46 Likes

Pls send link brooooòòooooooooooooooooo

42 Likes

May be everybody can share 100rs can give the admin or any willing person to record it in a VM and share :stuck_out_tongue:

48 Likes

Thats a good Idea… admin Pls endorse this as a new thread let everybody contribute and bring it on early…

44 Likes

Pls upload it as soon as possible

35 Likes

Hope the admin can see this and start a fundraiser in this community and i believe many people can afford 100rs since it only takes 120 people to contribute.and in future we can do like this for other most requested courses because everybody will be benefitted from the initiative

43 Likes

Yes. Everybody will be ready to contribute since it is a most reliable way, if admin is ready to initiate…

35 Likes

It would be too messy to involve 120 people and manage everything like recording lectures and others.

I think you should contact @Pankaj_Verma regarding this

23 Likes

The way it would get messy is initially getting the funds and organize if it comes to recording and sharing.I can set up a VM to record and even on the website it says its around 20 GB of file size

@Pankaj_Verma your thoughts?

35 Likes

Bro link Please?

31 Likes

Hello. Iam also need this course and I also want magic of mutual funds. Pls share if any one have it .

34 Likes

Yeah…if you can record…then you can charge 300-400 Rs from people…As your amount will be recovered…and everyone will get the lectures too!..:blush::+1:t3:

38 Likes