[GIVEAWAY] QuillBot Premium Account for 1 Year | DuForum Exclusive

I need it because i have to write many articles in my company and it would help me in that.

I still not received account passwords, I need it for complete my course on enginnering

I am an online teacher. I teach English upto 10th grade. This would help me in improving and preparing for my lectures.

1 Like

I received mine, and it is operating well. Thank you, and you are Mind-blowing.

1 Like

Hi Ryan, Couldn’t thank you enough for this account. I received the account and its working perfectly. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Thank a lot @RYAN!

I am a student, i need this on almost regular basis. plz provide me

For an urgent research task of my thesis

Hello there, I am a new content writer. I don’t have any premium tools to check my works. I would be thank full if you count me. thank you very much

I need this to improve website sentence quality… not just for me but for my 2 friends

I need this to improve my writing skills :pray::pray:

Please i need this

I’m working on my research writing. I had so many reviews, and deadly need this right now

Thank you, @RYAN it’s working :raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m a content writer, i write for websites so if you gave me it will help.

1 Like

Hi,

I am currently writing blog articles for my website. if I can get this, it will be helpful for me.

Thnaks

I am doing currently an research work. I need the Quillbot to complete my research paper nicely and easily, as it makes the language very effective and impressive.
[email protected]

1 Like

This will help me to check the reports sent by students and correct them. Please share. Thanks

I need this for my studies in school

I need it to better write my CV and apply for freelance jobs.