Get Unlimited Google Drive Storage for Free | Legit & 100% Working|

How to Get Unlimited Google Drive Storage for Free | Legit & 100% Working|

Steps to Follow

(1) first, you need to have a Gmail account for Google Drive.

So if you don’t have any Gmail account then you can create first.

if you don’t know how to create a Gmail account then follow this link and learn how to create a Gmail account without a phone number.

(2) I hope now you have your own Gmail account. After that, you need to follow the next step to get Google Drive storage for free.

(3) Put some basic information in the below form

[center] TeamDrive Generator

(4) after that, you need to open Google drive application or Google Drive official site on the browser.

(5) log in to your Google Drive account using the same email id which you used in the above form.

(6) Go to the files section. There you will see one more tab Shared drives added to your google drive account.

(7) now you can upload unlimited files in that Shared drives folder. Your unlimited storage is available only in Shared drives /your name folder.

(8) Boom! This way to get Unlimited Google Drive Storage For Free .

(9) if you upload any files or folders in the Shared drives/name folder. This will not consider in your 15 GB Storage.

(10) Now you can upload unlimited files and folders in your Google drive storage.

:warning: Warning :warning:

Don’t upload your personal details like documents, bank details, card details, other personal details, and personal photos, etc. Use this storage for regular use only. Don’t misuse storage.

7 Likes

Hi, thanks for sharing, i just wan’t to ask why does it come out written trial subscription? is there a time limit? what happens at the deadline? thanks

7 Likes

You can choose another provider from the dropdown list, not the default one.

5 Likes

thanks, I did it …now have unlimited drives

1 Like

Here is Private Enterprise TD for all

This link will be disabled in few days to prevent spamming!

So use it before that to get your Free Enterprise TD

Link 1: td.ultraindex.workers.dev

Link 2: td.ultraindex.live

Has usual, back up your data in multiple TD

3 Likes