Download Rachana Ranade Futures and Options Course

How about spinning the VM ? and using an emulator to record it ?

5 Likes

Please bro try to record and share it.

4 Likes

Ready to pool and buy

5 Likes

Record it anyhow and share within a closed group so that it doesn’t spread out. We can buy it buy splitting the money. so that everyone gets the benefit.

lets form a telegram group for that.

6 Likes

i can even edit the entire course if its required in a way that the user’s number and mail adress are always hidden but i
just need the video.

5 Likes

lets find more members and buy

11 Likes

How we get this …?

3 Likes

How do you record it from the app?

7 Likes

Can we pool to get mutual funds and value investing course too ?

3 Likes

download any screen recorder app,start it first then enter into the app

5 Likes

Please anyone share the link of group once , we will join

4 Likes

Hey i have joined and also trying so that all those persons who are willing can also join

5 Likes

Can anyone make a telegram group for this discussion?
Will be easier to communicate that wat

5 Likes

All the videos are encrypted and if we are able to collect the required money
who is going to use their debit or credit card and mobile no for purchasing the course

Read this before proceeding ahead!

7 Likes

is the link available somewhere??

6 Likes

Create a group not a channel
We can’t discuss things in a channel :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I am planning to buy FnO for PC…Looks like RR team has taken good measures to protect their content.

If no software will work to record, then I will play the entire content on windows VM during night and record it entirely through my DSLR with Tripod. Picture Quality will be 9.9 out of 10. Audio quality will be 9 out of 10.

Also, I need to edit the video to remove the serial key, name, mobile number to ensure it can’t be tracked. A LOT OF WORK!!

Also, she has increased the course prices. So need support. Leave your telegram IDs with me so that I can add you on my channel.

48 Likes

Damn !! Next level dedication ,

8 Likes

@Itzme_AJ can you please resend the telegram channel link made for value investing course? I also want to buy that course.

6 Likes

Thankyou mate, you doing some gods work!

9 Likes