Download Art of Value Investing Course By CA Rachana Ranade For Free

Link not working… please update it :pray:

3 Likes

Hi Kindly share the file again please

2 Likes

hii, grateful for the course, request to update it. Thank You

3 Likes

FYI, the guy who posted this …never shared the correct link in the first place-_- IDK Why the post is still up giving false hope… if any admin monitoring this post. PLS take it down…

7 Likes

Please give a proper link for this course
I badly need it

1 Like

your right on point and the same goes for siddarth rajshekar course

5 Likes

The folder is not their

6 Likes

plz provide new link … bcs its not avlbl

2 Likes

Can u please provide link

3 Likes

bhai tumhare pass course ha value of investing ka by rachana ranade

2 Likes

Please update new link

Bro share mega link

2 Likes

Plzz resend the link… It’s not working

Please someone resend this chourse of value investing

1 Like

Guys, Stop visiting her courses. Nothing against her as she’s a good teacher. But at the same time, she is a very clever lady who has already earned Crores of rupees. Featured on various articles on money control and various leading business magazines. Despite all of this, She is still charging for all courses which are old. Some of these courses are already available on internet, For these courses she has made 1 video available on you tube which was viewed by millions. She is charging money for pro investors, super chat, course fees, blah blah blah…Fact is that She is getting richer day by day, 10/20/50/100 rs ki super chat se bhai paisa bana rahi h…My point is after earning so much, you should give something back to community. But iska pet nahi bharne wala…so Stop treating like a goddess…She is not the only teacher…you can learn from multiple sources…its not like if you didn’t buy her course, then you won’t be able to understand stock market fundamentals…and analyse how much gains you have made using her knowledge…ask this question to yourself. If I hurried anyone’s sentiments including RR, I don’t mean to. It’s just that you owe this much to your students because of these students, you have earned so much. Thank you.

19 Likes

Your points have impact

2 Likes

impressssssssssssssssssive

2 Likes

plzz repost link

3 Likes

You said it bro…

2 Likes

I have ca rachana ranade basic course

2 Likes

so true fact,hats off to you