Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap

Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap

Introducing Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap

So you’ve decided to start an agency.

• You want to make more money for you and your family.
  • You’re ready. Maybe you’ve bought a few courses & books.
  • You’re sitting down to do the work, only to discover…
  • The information you’ve received is not practical AT ALL.

To put it simply? Agency Cashflow Roadmap

YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO ACTUALLY MOVE THE NEEDLE

A course is a collection of knowledge designed to teach you something.

This roadmap is a GROWTH PATH that is designed to take you step-by-step, from your Job or College, to consistent cash flow with your Agency.

You’ll learn the basics, yes.

Then the other 90% will be specific tools to easily build your Agency.

Last year, affiliate marketing was one of the biggest trends ever. A new “millionaire affiliate” would pop up everyday. Courses were being released left, right and center. And I got caught up for a little while, but I soon realized the affiliate game was nothing more than a trend. So Instead, I looked deeper, and noticed a gap in the market:

A tiny amount of people were starting Agencies. Agency Cashflow RoadmapThe rest were all distracted by quick affiliate money. So I decided to start an Agency Cashflow Roadmap.And today?”Affiliate millionaires” are fading away.

If you want…

A complete step-by-step strategy that works, no matter the current market…

The Agency Cashflow Roadmap was created just for you.

You’ll be guided step by step, from ZERO to $20k/month when you get these timeless tools

What will you learn in Agency Cashflow Roadmap?

Module 1 – The Basics

• Golden Research Strategies , to find that information prospects HAVE TO react to
  • An Experts Landing Page to easily convince prospects you’re the real deal
  • A Pricing Calculator to generate the maximum amount to charge

Module 2 – Zero to First Client

• The Unshakeable Niche-Finding Formula to help you KNOW the most profitable niche for you
  • 3 Hooking Scripts to get your first client when you have 0 results or experience
  • Platinum Positioning Plays to EASILY get your first client without any testimonials, case studies, or referrals

Module 3 – From 1 Client to $10k/month

• The Fake Video Audit Method which gets INSANE reply rates
  • My personal “Embarrassing truth” Client Attraction Script
  • High-Leverage Systems & processes that let you complete tasks on autopilot, while you focus on what actually matters without the stress of constant chaos
  • Client Retention Systems to keep them paying, month after month

Module 4 – $10k to $25k per month

• An Irresistible Deal Structure prospects have a hard time saying no to
  • Natural-looking Email Drip Campaigns , to separate yourself from the competition who use basic copy paste scripts
  • Referral Partnerships to skyrocket your leads

PLUS…If you’re one of the first 1000 buyers?

“Why should I act now?”

Let me tell you why you’re here: You’re here because you know something You know there’s a great opportunity to start an Agency RIGHT NOWand this is your last chance to take advantage. If you don’t? Your Agency path still carries on.You can wake up tomorrow, and keep trying a bunch of things.$147 of yours will be saved.The pace you’re progressing at right now, will stay the same.Competitors of yours will increase, but stillyou’ll probably make it in 6-12 months. Now, if you get the roadmap? Your path towards consistent cashflow speeds up.You save months worth of testing.You’ll be ahead of most of your competitors.Remember, all I’m offering is a step-by-step roadmap to build your Agency, nothing more.The choice is yours…

You’re also gonna get:

• Agency operating system – a complete collection of systems you can instantly use to bring on clients, generate results, hire + manage your team, and track your cashflow
  • “9-5 Daily Planner” – My personal time management framework for scaling your agency EVEN if you spend your days at a full-time job or in college classes
    You can access it here: Donvesh – Agency Cashflow Roadmap – Google Drive
2 Likes

I this this will help me a lot

2 Likes

Nice bro :fist_right: i hope all of you are safe

1 Like

I bro how are you brida

sheesh… always late to the party

Link isn’t working smh

The link is dead. kindly fix. thanks.

link is not working please fix it

@Philip please update the link, i want this course urgently