[ AppSumo Giveaway] Win iMac, T-Shirts, Hat, Stickers and More

When is Sumo Day?

Sumo Day is here! This special event runs for 72 hours from noon CDT on July 13, 2021, through noon CDT on July 16, 2021.

Is there a giveaway? What prizes can I win?

Yes! With our 4 Days of Giveaways: Sumo Day Edition , we’re rolling out awesome prizes on each day of the event:

• July 13, 2021 (Day 1): 500 winners will snag sweet branded stickers. Show off your Sumo-ling pride on your laptop, car, or right on your forehead.
  • July 14, 2021 (Day 2): 500 winners will receive a branded AppSumo hat, so everyone knows you’re on the best team.
  • July 15, 2021 (Day 3): 500 winners can deck out their wardrobe with a branded AppSumo t-shirt.
  • July 16, 2021 (Day 4): Seven winners will score a sleek new 24” iMac in the color of their choice, along with a set containing all the branded AppSumo swag above!P.S. want to see all the branded merch you could win and grab it early? Check out our line of Sumo Day Swag on Shopify.

How do I enter the giveaway directly?

Just fill in your email address or log in to Facebook, Google, or Twitter here. You’ll automatically be entered into the 4 Days of Giveaways: Sumo Day Edition. The deadline to enter is noon CDT on July 16, 2021.

Do I need to enter each day of the giveaway?

Only one entry is necessary! By signing up with your email address, you’ll automatically be entered into all four giveaways! (Note: you can only be selected as a winner once .)

Good share mate !