Hello DuForum members
Today I am going to share with you Take Charge of your Time by Ankur Warikoo for free. Kindly download it from the below link.
What will you learn from this Time Management Course?
3 core ideas about Time will completely change the way you look at time.
- How to not feel guilty about spending your time on things that people call “useless”?
- A view into how I manage my time during the day and what my schedule is like.
- The one hack EVERYONE of us should be using, to become a time management ninja!
Who is this course for?
If you are:
- Someone who ends up wasting hours on social media, only to regret it later on.
- An expert in procrastination and can only get work done at the last minute.
- Unhappy about how much time you have already wasted in life doing stupid random things.
- Incapable of saying no to people and end up working multiple shifts.
Then this 90-min Time Management Course will help you figure HOW to take charge of your time.
How is this conversation different from the thousands of other Time Management courses?
- It comes from a practitioner – someone who has managed his time well and effectively over years and has a repository of experiences to share.
- It is original content – you won’t find this in any book, in any video. It is the stuff that I share from my personal journey, most of which has never been shared before.
- It will give you a framework to understand your time. A framework that you can use for yourself and customize it to your needs.
A 90-min Time Management course where I share 3 concepts on time, that will COMPLETELY CHANGE the way you manage your time
Sales Page: Ankur Warikoo - Take Charge of your Time
Download: Ankur Warikoo - Take Charge of your Time
DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
DuForum have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.