3x Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

Hello DuForum Members!

Here is the 3 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway for Members of DuForum.

How to Enter in the Giveaway:

1. Comment down something that you love about DuForum.

2. Get the Maximum no. of likes on your comment

3. The top 3 comments with max no. of likes would be declared as the winner.

4. You can ask your friends and share your comment to get more no. of likes.

Giveaway Result will be announced on 30th Nov 2021.

Have a Good Day ! :heartpulse:

8 Likes

I love DuForum because everyone seems to know each other. We come together when a person is in a time of need and always work together for the greater good. DuForum is very helpful by providing great content for free and helping to upskill me. Thank you so much DuForum!!

3 Likes

I love duforum because I found useful forums here nice peoples , and useful softwares for free and I loved it , Please every one like my comment , If u agreed with me And reply me Nice Thankyou

6 Likes

DuForum is fantastic. When a person requires assistance with Software, Content, Courses, or Methods, for example. DuForum is extremely beneficial in that it provides excellent content for free and assists people in gaining knowledge. DuForum, thank you so much!! I always had a great time spending here.

5 Likes

Earlier we used to google, surf net a lot join telegram groups and what not to find legit useful content but after being find out about duforum we can pretty much say life has not been the same again. Its just a sweet dive into series of content that is so useful and easy to access for all. And the community is just so much focused upon giving it to others hats off to everyone, I really appreciate this, Thank you Duforum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

92 Likes

Love the community. Got most of the courses for free. Great platform for learners.

3 Likes

DuForum is the best!! Period!! :+1:

3 Likes

I love DuForum because everyone seems to know each other. We come together when a person is in a time of need and nessetity and always work together for the greater good. DuForum is very helpful and fantastic by providing great content for free and helping to upskill me. Thank you so much DuForum!!

2 Likes

We love everything for free duforum is best.:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I liked duforum because of its service provided. Free books and courses worth thousands of rupees . This is useful for one who cant able to afford knowledge because of money… Knowledge without money Or . Education for all - duforum. keep doing good work .

51 Likes

Very useful information about education

3 Likes

The best of this forum is most of the paid contain is free. Also, very useful for your life growth.

21 Likes

I LOVE DU FORUM because it provides equal line for everyone . It provides equal opportunities for all people and this is for a good cause . I am not privilleged and thankyou DU forum for providing me this platform .
ALSO THIS IS not going to get the most number of likes but i need amazon giftcard more than anyone as i Want to buy PRINCIPLES BY RAY DALIO that is very costly for me and i cannnot spend that much money. CAN ANYONE GIFT ME THIS BOOK OR THIS AMAZON GIFTCARD

5 Likes

Duforum is the best online course providing platform, that’s provide a premium courses in free for everyone

3 Likes

I downloaded all the courses which I couldnt afford for free and used it and upgraded myself.
Thank you DuForum

3 Likes

East Or West…Duforum Is The Best :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve been using DuForum for a while now and I have to admit that this platform has provided me with content that would’ve been next to impossible for me or most of us members to afford or access directly. I shared the love with my friends and family and I hope they’re using it happily too. This opportunity is for us to appreciate the time and efforts of the admins. Thank you Team DuForum :heart:

3 Likes

DuForum is very helpful by providing great content for free and helping to upskill me. Thank you so much DuForum!!. I shared the duforum love with my friends and family and I hope they’re using it happily too. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Eat…Sleep…Browse/Explore duforum…Repeat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love duforum because it is the most fantastic learning platform to download premium courses for free.

5 Likes