13 TB Course And Other Materials Collection | Import and Backup Fast

bhai vpn use kr liya kr and nhii to 4-5 mega accounts bna le ,kaafi download ho jayega 1 din main

1 Like

can anyone please provide me gate course for electronic and telecommunication. before it was working on 13 tb mega link but not now anyone who can help this time i will download it. Thanks in advance

merko gate cse ka maal chahiye tha… thoda bht to le liya tha … but thoda aur rhta hai…!!

update 13TB course link please

1 Like

We will made a new link of 13 Tb ,please request to all download/import these courses,
understand these value so do now because link will delete in 24 hours
make multiple accounts

thank you for your efforts i am grateful to you

how to backup important courses alone?

bro make 5-6 google accounts and then make it mega accounts of same gmail id and then import gfg,coding ninjas or coding blocks courses and it will enough to be import/download the 100-120 gb data
and join the duforum tg channel so whenever any need ,post these mega links and please dont sell it
Humble request yr,sudhar jao

2 Likes

@abhinav_singh Bro can you please upload applied AI ML Course. Please I need it.

Okk bro,we’'ll find it,wait

Bhai Gate CSE ke lectures mil jayenge unacademy aur made easy ke ?

will you please provie google drive link mechanical gate material… please please i cant download it once on mega and also i dont have that much storage (i guess there will be lots of students like me who are facing the same problem) … please provide google drive link… I will be really greateful to u… please abhinav help us please … its my sincere request to you.

okk bhai,we are searching but i think its difficult because esi link abhi tak mere samne nhi aayi

1 Like

abhinav thank you for considering

Can you share it

me clone kr leta hu bhai

means? what folder have u cloned?

Please upload coding ninjas courses

mujhe bhi tappu k liye chaiye bhai …

shii h bhai,courses achhe se copy kr lo,bdhiya rhega,hame jarurat hai kaafi courses ki cn,cb,gfg,unacademy and cat materials
i will post link in few days

2 Likes