13 TB Course And Other Materials Collection | Import and Backup Fast

can anyone please provide me gate course for electronic and telecommunication. before it was working on 13 tb mega link but not now anyone who can help this time i will download it. Thanks in advance

1 Like

merko gate cse ka maal chahiye tha… thoda bht to le liya tha … but thoda aur rhta hai…!!

1 Like

update 13TB course link please

1 Like

We will made a new link of 13 Tb ,please request to all download/import these courses,
understand these value so do now because link will delete in 24 hours
make multiple accounts

4 Likes

thank you for your efforts i am grateful to you

3 Likes

how to backup important courses alone?

4 Likes

bro make 5-6 google accounts and then make it mega accounts of same gmail id and then import gfg,coding ninjas or coding blocks courses and it will enough to be import/download the 100-120 gb data
and join the duforum tg channel so whenever any need ,post these mega links and please dont sell it
Humble request yr,sudhar jao

2 Likes

@abhinav_singh Bro can you please upload applied AI ML Course. Please I need it.

3 Likes

Okk bro,we’'ll find it,wait

Bhai Gate CSE ke lectures mil jayenge unacademy aur made easy ke ?

1 Like

will you please provie google drive link mechanical gate material… please please i cant download it once on mega and also i dont have that much storage (i guess there will be lots of students like me who are facing the same problem) … please provide google drive link… I will be really greateful to u… please abhinav help us please … its my sincere request to you.

okk bhai,we are searching but i think its difficult because esi link abhi tak mere samne nhi aayi

4 Likes

abhinav thank you for considering

3 Likes

Can you share it

1 Like

me clone kr leta hu bhai

4 Likes

means? what folder have u cloned?

2 Likes

Please upload coding ninjas courses

2 Likes

mujhe bhi tappu k liye chaiye bhai …

1 Like

shii h bhai,courses achhe se copy kr lo,bdhiya rhega,hame jarurat hai kaafi courses ki cn,cb,gfg,unacademy and cat materials
i will post link in few days

4 Likes

bilkul bhai,wait few days

3 Likes